You have photo questions, I want to answer them for you here on the show.
Whenever you have a question about photography, day or night, 24 hours a day 7 days a week, head to https://beginnerphotopod.com/qa , and send me your questions.
After shooting for more than a decade and interviewing 300+ world class photographers, its time to share some of that practical information with you!
- What white balance should you use when shooting indoors when also using flash?
- If you had 1 hour to shoot any photography assignment, what would it be?
- How do you plan the story before you shoot? Do you know what you want to capture or do you just react to the story in the moment?
- What do you all do to stay active with your photography in the winter?
- Do you use Auto ISO? If so, when. If not, why not?
- Is there an all purpose lens that will let me shoot close ups and wildlife a quarter mile away?
- Do you have any recommendations on a camera that geared more towards photography that would be great for shooting wildlife?
- What are other ways to make money from photography other than portraits, weddings, or events?
Connect with the Beginner Photography Podcast!
Thanks for listening & keep shooting!