340: Julie Christie - Introverts are Masters of Marketing : The Photographers Voice
January 24, 2023
Julie Christie is a family photographer turned mastermind behind The Photographers Voice. In this interview Julie discusses the importance of keeping things simple when beginning a photography business. She shares her personal experiences of growing up enthralled by photographs but needing time and persistence to understand the technical side of photography and professionally recognize it.
The Big Ideas
- Start simple and persist.
- Learn to use light and shadows.
- Develop your own style.
- Marketing is connection.
- Introverts can be great marketers.
- Connection content builds audience.
- Create a website quickly.
- 00:03:17 Start small and be persistent.
- 00:06:27 Understand light and shadows.
- 00:14:35 Develop your own style.
- 00:22:24 Marketing is connection.
- 00:27:09 Introverts can be great marketers.
- 00:35:05 Connection content builds audience.
- 00:39:18 Build trust and visibility.
Connect with the Beginner Photography Podcast!
Thanks for listening & keep shooting!