334: Photography Manifesto for Beginners - Focus on The Essentials
January 03, 2023
It's 2023 and that means it's time for a fresh start.
This year we don't have resolutions, we have a manifesto.
A set of rules to live your life by as a photographer.
Download a printable version of the manifesto at - https://beginnerphotopod.com/rules
The Beginner Photography Podcast Photography Manifesto
- The point of photography is to enrich the human experience
- To be a half way decent photographer you must dedicate all of your time to it
- Moment matters most in a photograph. Not settings
- You dont need to know everything about photography to know anything.
- Your camera gear is not holding you back, you are holding yourself back.
- If there is no intention, there is no image
- The only photographer you are in competition with, is yourself
- Community is the only external source that will make you a better photographer
- You cant make money from your creativity as a photographer
- Kill your photography teachers
Connect with the Beginner Photography Podcast!
Thanks for listening & keep shooting!