Rewind: Seth Miranda - How to Find The Creative Realm in Photography
October 27, 2022
Seth Miranda is a creative commercial photographer whose work just has to be seen to be fully understood who had a really unconventional start in photography. Today we talk about the creative journey that he has taken and how he builds a shot from what it is that he sees in his head. Seth is also a contributor to Adorama TV
In This Episode You'll Learn:
- What about Photography Clicked for Seth
- The technical skills Seth learned shooting BMX on film
- The hardest part of learning photography with the long review process of film
- When Seth transitioned from shooting BMX to working in a studio
- Where the ideas come from for Seths photos
- How close a final photo turns out compared to the vision in his head
- How to make do with the lighting gear you have
- What most new photographers dont understand about lighting
- Where Seth draws inspiration from
- Where Seth sees the creative limit
Connect with the Beginner Photography Podcast!
Thanks for listening & keep shooting!