250: Gina and Angie - Revealing the Narrative : Tell the real story of a wedding day through your photos
May 11, 2021
Angie Rose and Gina Brocker are Boston Massachusetts-based Wedding Photographers with an eye for the moment. Having shot hundreds of weddings they know first hand what it takes to capture beautiful moments and how to create a space for moments to happen in front of the camera. In today’s interview they share just how they are able to reveal the narrative of a wedding day.
In This Episode You'll Learn:
- How Gina and Angie first got started in photography and what struggles they faced in the beginning
- Why Gina didn’t even consider shooting weddings for the first few years into her photography journey
- What has changed the most about their photography since they got started
- The importance of storytelling in your images
- Why Story trumps perfection
- How to ensure you’re in the right place at the right time so you don’t miss the moment.
Premium Members Also Learn:
- What Angie and Gina are doing today to market their businesses
- A great SEO strategy when it comes to blogging which will not only save you hours putting together but rank you higher in google.
- The Importance of a mission statement for your business and how to build one for yourself
Transform your Love for Photography into Profit for FREE with CloudSpot Studio.
And get my Wedding and Portrait Contract and Questionnaires, at no cost!
Sign up now at http://deliverphotos.com/
Connect with the Beginner Photography Podcast!
Thanks for listening & keep shooting!