250: Gina and Angie - Revealing the Narrative : Tell the real story of a wedding day through your photos
May 11, 2021
Angie Rose and Gina Brocker are Boston Massachusetts-based Wedding Photographers with an eye for the moment. Having shot hundreds of weddings they know first hand what it takes to capture beautiful moments and how to create a space for moments to happen in front of the camera. In today’s interview they share just how they are able to reveal the narrative of a wedding day.
In This Episode You'll Learn:
- How Gina and Angie first got started in photography and what struggles they faced in the beginning
- Why Gina didn’t even consider shooting weddings for the first few years into her photography journey
- What has changed the most about their photography since they got started
- The importance of storytelling in your images
- Why Story trumps perfection
- How to ensure you’re in the right place at the right time so you don’t miss the moment.
Premium Members Also Learn:
- What Angie and Gina are doing today to market their businesses
- A great SEO strategy when it comes to blogging which will not only save you hours putting together but rank you higher in google.
- The Importance of a mission statement for your business and how to build one for yourself
Connect with the Beginner Photography Podcast!
Thanks for listening & keep shooting!